- This event has passed.
Yonge Street Mission Christmas Food Bank Drive
November 29, 2014 @ 10:00 pm - November 30, 2014 @ 2:00 am$10.00
A great night out to hear live music…
The Yonge Street Mission Food Bank helps 2500 people a month, every month!
Help the Yonge Street Mission Food Bank
Bring a non-perishable food donation
Tickets at the door
$10 with non-perishable food donation
Rosy says, “My home country is Mexico, along with the Sana Rabia always participated with philanthropic partnerships for human rights. For this reason, it adds to this noble cause of working for the Christmas Food Bank Drive – Supporting Yonge Street Mission.”
• Canned vegetables and fruit, Canned soup and stew
• Canned chick peas, beans, Canned tuna & salmon
• Peanut butter, Cooking oil
• Rice, dried beans & lentils, Pasta, kraft dinner, cereal, crackers
• Tea, coffee & juice
• Power bars & meal replacements, Baby cereal, formula & food, Diapers, soothers & baby bottles, Soap, toothpaste & shampoo