- This event has passed.
2016 Apparitions Festival
March 24, 2016 - March 28, 2016
Apparitions Festival is a new and unique 4 day open-air electronic music festival held in the paradisiacal San Pedrito beach in Todos Santos, BCS, Mexico, on the Easter holiday weekend from the 24th-28th March 2016. Surrounded by tropical palm trees, you can dance on the white sands of a beautiful virgin beach by day and immerse yourself under a canopy of stars and magical moonlight on the mountain stage by night. Drawing together exceptional music, creative art installations, and astounding natural beauty, Apparitions Festival offers an unparalleled experience in Mexico’s electronic music scene.
Apparitions Festival presents the finest selection of international and national techno and house artists, from world-famous grand masters to underground classics, including:
Derrick May (Transmat Records)
M.A.N.D.Y. (Get Physical Music)
Kevin Saunderson (KMS Records)
Doc Martin (Sublevel Records)
Juan Atkins (Metroplex Records)
Francesco Tristano (Get Physical Music)
Terrence Parker (Parker MusicWorks) + Merachka (Live Vocals)
Plus many more artists to be announced soon.
The festival will be held in three different areas: the beach stage, the mountain stage, and the communal zone, offering a range of different attractions for the day and night. While you’re in the region you can also check out some of the other activities on offer, such as surfing, off-road riding, ultra-light plane flying, mountain biking, hiking and fishing, to name a few. Todos Santos is also a well-known spot for whale-watching and seeing baby turtles being released into the ocean from local sanctuaries. The local culture is famous for its art galleries – and of course, don’t miss out on the fantastic Mexican cuisine in some of the town’s most authentic local restaurants.
And if all that wasn’t enough, Apparitions Festival is also bringing you 5 pre-parties throughout the months of December and January to get you in the mood, with house music legend Doc Martin.
· 18th December at La Meramente, La Paz, Baja California Sur
· 19th December at Syriaccus Bar, San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur
· 20th December at Hacienda JR Terraza Jardin de Eventos, Guadalajara
· 8th January at La Taberna, Mexicali, Baja California Norte
· 9th January at Deck22, Tijuana, Baja California Norte
· Pre-party tickets cost 50 pesos or free entrance with the festival pass
· Very limited early bird tickets for the festival will go on sale December 2nd 12 PM (PST) for $95 USD
· 1-day passes will be available in March